2019-2020 Annual Membership
20 Jul 2020
Wilmington Ice House , Wilmington
HONORARY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
AUGUST 1, 2019 – JULY 31, 2020 (RETURNING MEMBERS)
MAY 1, 2019 OR LATER – JULY 31, 2020 (NEw LATE YEAR MEMBERS)
FEBRUARY 1 THRU APRIL 30, 2020 – JULY 31, 2020 (PARTIAL LATE YEAR)*
Honorary Membership Categories:
- Adult: Head of Household (over the age of 21).
- Second Family: Immediate family members of a paid Adult member.
- Junior: Applicants aged 14-21
- Youth: Applicants under age 14
- Secondary: Primary Membership at another GNCC or USCA member Club
Honorary Membership Benefits:
- Eligibility for CCCC League Play. Separate League Fees apply.
- Eligibility for CCCC Pick-up Curling Play. Pay as you play during scheduled times.
- Eligible Alternate for teams during League Season. Subject to Alternate curling rate.
- Grand National Curling Club (GNCC) affiliation. CCCC is a member club of GNCC. Eligible
to participate in GNCC events.
- United States Curling Association (USCA) membership. USCA is the governing body of
curling in the United States. Eligible to participate in USCA events.
- CCCC voting privileges and Board of Directors eligibility (excludes partial late year members).
- USCA and GNCC Publications
*APPLICANT MUST NOT HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OR PARTIAL LATE YEAR MEMBER WITHIN (1 1/2) YEARS PRIOR TO APPLIC. DATE
How does Unlimited Membership work?
The unlimited membership allows the you to participate in all open curling events (we average 16 events a year) without additional fees. The membership does not include participation in our bonspiel events.
When do I pay for qtly unlimited membership?
By choosing qtly payments for unlimited membership - you have the option to split your annual fee into 4 payments to be made qlty. The first payment of $125 is due upon registration, and the remaining payments are due in installments. For example, if your first payment is 8/1, the following payments would be due 11/1, 2/1, and 5/1. We will remind you via email when your next payment is due.
Can I pay witha check?
We strongly encourage you to use our secure online payment system through Paypal. The secure system accepts any major credit card even if you do not have a paypal account. Paying online helps use with the paperwork and makes our job easier. Please contact us if you are unable to pay online and we will make other arrangements.